Saturday, June 28, 2008

Idiots

I don't know why this image quality is so bad, nor do I know why I decided to take a picture of my bike in front prayer flags. I hope no one makes fun of me.

I am angry. Some asshole stole the bag and light off the back of my bike last night when it was locked up in Will's back yard. If you see someone with a red light and a black Gary Fisher bag, which looks less pixelized than in this picture, do something not nice to them.

That aside, Critical Mass was a lot of fun last night. It actually kind of felt like a bike ride instead of a mass of people standing around confused at stop lights.

2 comments:

Karma said...

I'll keep my eyes peeled man, thats just fricken ridiculous, I mean its a flat bag and a blinkey, lets be serious. I got a U-lock with their name on it. On the bright side Crit was a great ride, with a good turn out, and a nice tour of Keney Park. Thanks to everyone who came out, who rode, and who didn't steal anyone's shit. Thats the way it should be, hopefully the way things evolve. Ill see if I can dig up a blinkey for you, I might have an extra.

chillwill said...

i'll keep a few bricks handy for droppin' on crackhead thieves! sorry thay happened dude.