Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Brendan sucks at mountain biking

Riding a Nishiki Pueblo makes me nostalgic.

So, I got totally blown out of the water at the Coyote Hill Race this weekend. I don't know what it was, but I just rode really slow and couldn't figure out how to go fast. I think it was the worst I've ever done in a race.

But, the weather was beautiful and Johanna and I rode around Glover. And that made going to Vermont very worth it. (No pictures of Johanna riding without her permission)




2 comments:

Billy Hoyle said...

Well the glory belongs to those who enter the competition. Glory abounds Brendan and I'm sure you'd beat my ass in a mountain bike race and that's saying more than you might think considering I fancy myself the best in the world if only..... I entered a race, stopped drinking, stopped smoking, bought a mountain bike, started training, started sleeping right, stopped drinking coffee, started stretching regularly, and traded my heart for a killer one.

Brendan said...

No coffee?

Even mountain biking endorses coffee.

I'm pretty sure it endorses beer, too.