Monday, March 29, 2010

Flood or no flood

Flooded rivers, within reason and without property damage, are cool. Rivers are cool to begin with, but when they go over their banks and start flowing all fast and dangerous, it's awesome. The Connecticut is in full effect right now. It's actually the highest that I can remember. There must have been a lot of snow up in Vermont, etc.


Great meadow is totally flooded right now and I guess RT 17a is like barely passable.

The Farmington River, on the other hand, isn't It's flowing a little bit more than usually, but floods in Farmington, Colinsville or Avon or anywhere where I rode my bike yesterday. I guess the wilds of central Mass didn't get that much snow.




But, most of the weekend was spent with CATALOGUE and it was lots of fun!

No comments: