Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Bike-to-beer-fest: Images!!

Without further adieu a few shots from the festivities. Ill spare the complexities of the "Read More" and let them roll.

IMG_1398
Love the sight of bikes lined up along an iron fence. Nice parking spots!

IMG_1399
More bikes. Nice space maximization folks.

IMG_1400
Walls of marble. Rich is a high roller.

IMG_1401
Ten people in an elevator and space for all. Not sure how I got the angle on this shot as the back of my head made it in the picture. Odd.

IMG_1402
Oooooooo mirrors on the ceiling and everyone is captivated.

IMG_1409
The laundry cart, my legs, and a packed elevator. Little can you tell a human is trapped beneath us. Fortunately the plastic held and no one was hurt.

IMG_1403
Group shot. Check out the moon and the Capitol on the left! Awesome view.

IMG_1404
More nightscape views from the top!

IMG_1405
The Traveler's.

IMG_1406
Its kind of hard to see but here you can make out the lines of the walks through Bushnell Park. Looked like a perfectly manicured model in miniature from the skyline.

IMG_1408
A rooftop group shot.

IMG_1411
Getting cozy at Krash's place. Joel you took Brendan's spot on Shoupy's knee and he looks angry!

IMG_1412
Everyone is enjoying the comfy couch, beers, and a nice fireside (fire not included).

IMG_1415
After the ride to Joel's we all locked up in the carriage house. Gorgeous architecture but not a lot of places to lock up. I grabbed a lawnmower and threw a can of gasoline on the U-lock to discourage any thieves. Guess what, it worked!

IMG_1417
Argyle socks, who doesn't like argyle.

IMG_1420
Down, down, down the stairs. Thanks for the mini-bags of cheese puff Joel, hits the spot.

IMG_1410
The previously promised blurry photo!

IMG_1422
The last stop, warm food, another comfy couch, and great hospitality.

IMG_1421
Joel getting into his story. I forget the punchline. It was not long after this shot that everyone headed their own ways and headed out into a cold yet beautiful night.

A great time, thanks to all. Cannot wait for the next event!

3 comments:

Brendan said...

it's too bad my shirt looks better than me. I'm happy I got a haircut.

OpusOne said...

Love the shots! So glad we got one blurry picture. I personally love the leftover six-pack on the utility cart. Mo' fo' me!!

Karma said...

I dont think any of us look as good as that shirt (except of course the ladies) its a damn good-looking shirt! I checked out their site, nice stuff.