Sunday, May 17, 2009

Trikezilla!

Oh. My. God. I have found the next hot thing, or at least the next thing that I really really want. Awesomeness, thy name is Trikezilla: Adult-sized, fixed-gear, chunky-tired tricycle of death. Or, as their ad on craigslist succinctly puts it, "ADULT TRIKE FOR FAT PEOPLE." Words don't do this justice, people, so feast your eyes on the hotness:



I am not playing here. I want one badly. Trikezilla people, get in touch. You send me the complementary prototype and I will be your man on the east coast. I will move merchandise, do you understand me? I will put you on the map. Your ish is where it's at, and I want in. Also, this:

4 comments:

Brendan said...

I don't know if I like either one of those ideas. Can't you get one of these and be done with it?

Karma said...

I saw that on CL and was quite jealous as well. Its also posted as being good for people with "special needs," have to appreciate that.

Karma said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Karma said...

Brendan: Im sure as soon as Lotus makes a folding version El Prez will have one. Until then not so much.