Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Pubic Hearing


Lots of emails have been flying around email distribution lists that involve trails and land lately, so you've probably already heard about it like eighteen times, but... The MDC public hearing on the future of recreation on our rate-tax-payer-funded land is tonight at 5:30pm at the West Hartford town hall. Come, sign-up, speak and hopefully the commissioners will listen to us and maintain status quo.


I rode at the Reservoir this evening, it'd be a shame if they closed it.

In other news, I got a new phone/camera, so I can take pictures again.

3 comments:

Interstatement said...

I haven't ridden the MDC trails lately, as the seat on my mounting bike has been hurting my public bone.

Unknown said...

Might have some other worries if that bone gets too public.

I'll be at the hearing.

Mark Stosberg said...

Dear poster: If you haven't figured it out yet, your commenters are teasing you because the blog post headline is "Pubic Hearing", not "Public Hearing".