Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Bringing roubaix home

Last weekend was Easter and that race with cobble stones. I can only do one thing at a time, so I spent much of the weekend doing family-type things. Strangely, this brought me south of rt 1 for three days in a row. That has never happened before or at least it hasn't happened in a way in which I slept in my bed every night. I'm not sure why this would be of interest to anyone, but it did involve riding my bike a lot. On Friday, I rode to Milford. Then on roubaix day, I rode to old saybrook with a kielbasa in my bag. Going south ends up making for very nice rides, but I almost never go that way unless I have to. Also roubaix-related, I tore a crazy hole in my tubular on rt. 1 in Old Saybrook right near my grandma's house. Now I have no spare. Anybody have an extra?



1 comment:

Peter said...

Thanks for this blog!!
your blog is very informative.



Buy Mountain Bike