Wednesday, April 13, 2016

Revival!



I was riding to work this morning and thinking that maybe there's more to the internet than Instagram and remembered that there was this time when I wrote on a fascinating blog about riding bikes in Hartford. Or maybe more accurately, my memory was jogged about it because someone from the Courant called me about bike lanes and speed bumps on Brookfield Street because they sent an email to the blog email address. After pacing around on my front porch on the phone for awhile and gesticulating, I reminisced with myself (is that possible) and realized my days of pontificating about stupid bike stuff shouldn't be over just because I don't live in the 06114 anymore. My commute is even longer, so I have even more dumb things to stew about and vent than I used to.



Or maybe, I'll be positive and post narratives about the pretty hills and dales of near western Connecticut!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

"Or maybe, I'll be positive and post narratives about the pretty hills and dales of near western Connecticut!"

Hey, I wouldn't mind hearing those narratives!

OpusOne said...

Yeahhh! Welcome back.

essay best said...

Nice post! Biking is a good hobby which is enjoyable as well as keeps you fit and healthy but biking in this snowy season is not possible to do.

pg slot said...

เกมสล็อต pg สมัคร รับโบนัส โอกาสที่ดีที่จะเพลินกับประสบการณ์การเล่นสล็อตออนไลน์ PG SLOT ที่น่าดึงดูดรวมทั้งรับโบนัสที่มีมูลค่ามาก! นี้เป็นขั้นตอนกล้วยๆที่คุณจำเป็นต้องทำเพื่อไปสู่โลก